Thread: they found out?
View Single Post
Old 11-17-2005, 06:11 AM   #18
Disfunction

Quote:
Originally Posted by in the eyes of sorrow
also, whats the point of you guys posting? to make me feel worse about myself? i mean if thats the case then your failing miserably. people like you are the reason i am the way i am. because no one fuckin understands. maybe if someone would acctually stop and talk to me and understand what i was saying maybe i would be different. or not i might be worse who knows, oh well.
ah children thank you so much for your replies of kindness and gratitude. i love you all!
Heh... Children...

Listen, little one: First of all, I can't count on my hand the number of people who have portrayed themselves as being in the same exact situation as you are; these are people who I used to consider friends, and even helped through their problems. The fine distinction is that they didn't want to be helped; they just wanted the attention that came with their actions and reverted to their former behaviours. You say you just want your parents to leave you alone, but supposing your parents hadn't reacted at all you probably would have posted about how not even your parents love you.

Get over yourself. You are not going to impress anyone, you are not going to make it anywhere unless you take it upon yourself to change; no one's going to flip a switch for you and make it all better.
Disfunction is offline   Reply With Quote