View Single Post
Old 02-08-2010, 11:11 AM   #13
Alan

Dude, six months isn't that much. You're in college, right? I can't believe no one has mentioned it yet.
A substantial amount of people that go to college take about a year to finally decide their career path, taking several classes that won't help them at all in their new career paths.
You just wasted one semester. The biggest hassle is the money you spent, but as you're not in America I'll assume it's not as much. At least now you know have some extra knowledge. A graphic designer that also is competent in web design.

That said, I also will say that I believe you have more opportunities in web design. Too many graphic designers. Unless you're really balls-numbingly talented, you'll have a lot of competition. I'm not saying study that which will give you most money - I'm studying philosophy - but you have to consider all aspects.
real classy
Alan is offline   Reply With Quote