View Single Post
Old 02-15-2010, 09:48 PM   #1
BoneshakerBaby

Yeah, I'm new to this site...

1. What do you do? (Hobbies, job)
I'm currently studying for my GCSE's at school. Hopefully in September, if I get good results, I will start studying for my A levels. I am also looking for an apprenticeship in tattooing at the moment.

2. Where are you from?
Co. Tyrone, Ireland

3. Who is your favorite author?
L.J. Smith, Christopher Paolini or Mary Shelley.

4. What are your favorite films?
The Saw movies, Knowing, The Craft, South Park: Bigger Longer and Uncut, classic Disney movies (none of that High School Musical crap), and many more, those are just a few from the top of my head.

5. What music do you want played at your wedding?
Nothing slushy or too lovey-dovey, but I'm only 17 so I haven't really thought about getting married yet lol

6. At your funeral?
Manic Depression by Emilie Autumn, or something with lyrics that represent who I was or how I lived. No hymns or anything religious.

7. This IS a gothic website, so... how do you want to die?
Naturally, preferably in my sleep.

8. What kind of casket would you want?
Black, with a gothic cross on the front. Purple velvet or satin on the inside, and silver handles around the sides.

9. What's your FAVORITE outfit?
I change my mind a lot, but at the moment it's my black dress with two corset parts up the front and a lace and satin skirt, with a mesh sleeved top underneath and black and white striped tights.

10. What's one thing you miss about being a little kid?
Everything seemed much simpler then. No problems or stress.

11. What's your favorite band?
At the moment: The Cure, Depeche Mode, Bauhaus or Skinny Puppy. I change my mind a lot though.

12. What kind of education do you have? What is/was/will be your major?
I'm guessing that only applies to America? Over here I'm studying for my GCSE's, and after that I can choose to either leave school and get a job, or stay on for two years to study for A levels.

13. Why did you join?
I'd like to meet new people.

14. If the first 13 questions didn't give it away. What is your gender?
Female
BoneshakerBaby is offline   Reply With Quote