Thread: Rant Thread II
View Single Post
Old 03-09-2010, 09:45 AM   #3189
ape descendant

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solumina View Post
I've been becoming increasingly egocentric and attention seeking as of late. I have a feeling that it is coming from the way that my boss treats me (she has a wonderful knack for completely stripping a person's confidence with just one word). My performance at work has been slowly getting better, I was even top last Saturday and this past Thursday, and the other girls I work with have been great at boosting my confidence while I'm on shift but since Nan is the last person that I talk to before I leave for the day I go home feeling like I performed terribly. Gah I hate letting one person have so much influence on me, especially when I know that this person is a bitch who enjoys putting others down.
If you have stats at work that track your performance in numbers and hard data, take your pride there.

I believe there is always a point at which malice and unfounded opinions, splatter up against the hard, unforgiving wall of reality. It sounds like this Nan person is prolly overdue for such a terribly unforgiving process, pity her, don't let her get to you.
ape descendant is offline   Reply With Quote