View Single Post
Old 05-08-2010, 10:53 AM   #3
Renatus

Location: Back in Wisconsin(thinking about invading the south)
Quote:
Originally Posted by I Don't Need Eyes View Post
I'm sick and tired of these simple minded people saying MW2 is their favorite game. its a good game yes, but the story sux. its just 'wat everyone is playing' damn conformist punks..wat really pisses me off is more than half don't have COD4. why the fuck would anybody buy only a sequal!!?? I ask them about COD4 rocking. 85% say: I don't have COD4....I'm not joining these f*ck*rs. If anyone buys MW2 without first experiencing COD4, they are fad following ****ers...
When it comes to multiplayer games, a large playerbase serves to improve the quality of multiplayer match diversity. Have you ever considered the fact that not everyone plays video games for the storyline? When it comes to multiplayer games, people play for the simple reason that they can play with other people. You dont need much of a storyline for that, which is part of the reason I suppose that non multiplayer games usually do have better storylines than multiplayer games.

Honestly judging by your overall posts you really should calm down.

"Never overestimate the intellect of someone so foolish that they would exploit and perpetuate stupidity in the people around them, for they create their own damnation as they tear out and sell the pillars that support society as a whole, bringing it crashing down upon them."-me

“I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.”- Einstein
Renatus is offline   Reply With Quote