View Single Post
Old 05-18-2010, 09:31 AM   #28
Solumina

*skimming over all the bitching*

I think some phone calls are in order. There is no reason why it should take this long for your items to ship, unless something was on back order but if that was the case then you should have been notified. You need to get someone from this company on the phone and figure out what is going on, they must have some sort of contact number. If you can't get things sorted in a way that satisfies you then I'd file a formal complaint with the BBB.

If you paid with credit then I would contact your credit card company, if by check or debit then your bank, and let them know what is going on, they may be able to help you get this sorted out as being contacted by a large organization like that holds a lot more weight than one upset customer. It is a bit of a long shot but my bank did something similar for me a while back, I was having no luck on my own for quite some time, but once I called my bank they sorted it all out and I got a full refund as well as an apology within 24 hours (which is one of the many reasons why I will always have an account with them, even though it is a local bank and don't have a branch where I live now).
Live a life evolutionary with me
-Carbon Leaf
Solumina is offline   Reply With Quote