View Single Post
Old 07-02-2010, 01:04 PM   #24
Solumina

I'm going to go ahead and say that you just think that you fit her ideal but that you only fit what you think she want. There are loads of guys out there like you that whine about what a "nice guy" they are and how girls never go for the "nice guy". News flash, if you can't be happy to just be her friend then you aren't really a "nice guy", you are exactly like any other guy who wants in her pants, you just don't have the balls to tell her that. This doesn't mean that you are a bad person but it does mean that you are obnoxious and need to grow up.

Plus even if you are a wonderful person and you fit what she wants do you really think that you are the only one? There are tons of nice, funny, intelligent guys in the world. Also just because you think a guy is a jerk/moron/whatever that doesn't mean that he is, chances are that A) your jealousy is clouding your vision and B) he treats her differently that he treats you and C) she has said at some point that honesty is important to her and he, unlike you, has the balls to be honest with her about liking her.
Live a life evolutionary with me
-Carbon Leaf
Solumina is offline   Reply With Quote