View Single Post
Old 07-21-2010, 08:00 PM   #39
Beneath the Shadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan View Post
Because you're not playing with it. You scolded at him; you thought he genuinely was serious.
In fact, you asked him "are you serious?"
As you've made quite obvious, you haven't the slightest clue what I consider fun. Stop pretending that you do. You only make yourself look dumber.

Quote:
You're just not going to admit you were that stupid so you keep building build up on it.
Calling me stupid with such sentence structure. Tsk tsk.

Quote:
Indeed, why should you give a fuck if you're drunk?
I wasn't aware that I did.

Quote:
You're fucking drunk! Enjoy your stupor!
You mean I should do what I've been saying that I'm doing? Wow, what a concept...

Quote:
Don't come and paste a Star Trek image in gnet while you're drinking; that's just sad.
It's funny... or perhaps sad... I've posted more goth-related images on Trek boards, but I get more flak for posting Trek-related images on goth boards. Oh, well. Not like I'm never going to express myself through other interests again. (The quote in my sig is Trek-related as well... you going to bitch about that, too?)

Quote:
GM is not commanding you from above to act a certain way: he just called on your bullshit.
Commanding =/= expecting.

Couldn't help but notice that you ignored the question at the end of my last post...

last.fm

Help my MiniCity grow
Help my MiniCity's industry
Beneath the Shadows is offline   Reply With Quote