View Single Post
Old 10-08-2010, 09:35 PM   #5
Versus

Hrm, I've never played it. Thank you for the warning, because I'm sure if I saw it without that knowledge I wouldn't think twice about buying it. What was bad about it?

Hooligan combination slays all challengers! It's ex version in SSF4 is especially effective when someone thinks they can pressure you with a fire ball from outside of cannon drill's range. But I totally agree about Juni. SFA3 was a horrible incarnation of Cammy, mechanically. Aesthetically, that was my favorite way she looked.

As far as my favorite, I want to either say 4 or A3. I love 3's mechanics, but I can't stand the roster. I grew up on SF2, so it was very difficult for me to accept. As far as 4, I love mostly everything about it. They did a really good job with maintaining the 2D feel while making the move to 3D. Hit boxes feel unchanged, speed feels as it should be. I was pleasantly surprised that most of the characters even made the transition to 3D quite well. Bison, Vega, Cammy, Blanka, Guile, Sagat, Honda, Dhalsim, Zangief, and Akuma are all prime examples. Some characters, though, did not make it so well. I feel Sakura, Rose, Ryu, Ken, and Chun Li all look horrible from their 3D transitions.

Quote:
and I doubt that the absurd Shadowloo scenario will make it into a Tekken crossover.
Have you SEEN Tekken's storyline? Hahaha.
Versus is offline   Reply With Quote