View Single Post
Old 10-21-2010, 12:18 PM   #70
Geoluhread

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaBelleDameSansMerci View Post
I do have to say that burkas are something of a safety hazard, what with being difficult to see out of.
They have to be used with common sense. Show your face when you need to be identified, make sure you can see properly when you're crossing the street, etc, but banning garments is not the way to go about it.
There actually was a Fatwa (don't know if it's recent to be honest) that since Niqab isn't manditory it is allowed to take it off in places where it's difficult to wear them or can be a danger to a woman's well being -as being harmed for instance- and to make it easier for women who are in countries which make it difficult for them to live normally if they wore it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PortraitOfSanity View Post
This thread is full of epic lulz.

"I hate the middle east."

"I don't think it's racist at all!"
Hahaha I know I was thinking the same, also to Alan's post, the Halloween prank, I LAWLED so hard.

Basically, Alan, I respect you so very much.
Saya, you know I love you girl we should talk on msn soon.
"I've an idea. Why don't we play a little game. Let's pretend that we're human beings, and that we're actually alive. Just for a while. What do you say? Let's pretend we're human. Oh, brother, it's such a long time since I was with anyone who got enthusiastic about anything."
Jack Osborne

add me on
Geoluhread is offline   Reply With Quote