View Single Post
Old 10-30-2010, 09:41 PM   #6
Saya

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corpsey View Post
Will humans ever be able to bake muffins off flames from the Sun?
To do this we need ships able to withstand the heat of the sun, and muffins that wouldn't vaporize at that heat. However, Mercury is the galaxy's easy bake oven, conveniently reaching temperatures of over four hundred degrees at certain times and places, so travelling to the sun would just be stupid.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ape descendant
How do I tell my cat that she's adopted?
She's contemplating how to tell you the same thing. I advised her to do this:

So I would advise you to dream bigger, before she gets her chance. Perhaps have it written in the sky?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Despanan
What would happen if I made this post, then went back in time and broke my computer so that I couldn't make this post?
A paradox would be created, as if the post wasn't made you wouldn't in the future again go back in time, so the post would have been made after all, and quite possibly you would have ruined the time-space continuum. If you were to go back in time and break the computer, you must, for the safety of the universe, tell your past self to go back in time and break it again. If not, either the universe would split in two, one where the post was made and another where it was not, or it would collapse upon itself.

Time travel responsibly, folks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by the-nihilist
I was thinking about going into the middle of the woods by myself in the dead of night and imbibing large quantities of psilocybin. Is this a good idea?
Since reincarnation is true, if you die you'll just come back again. So what have you got to lose?

If reincarnation is false, however, you only live once.

So yes, do it.
Saya is offline   Reply With Quote