View Single Post
Old 01-13-2011, 07:11 AM   #1
morganhawke

Long time, no see!

I can't believe how long it's been since I visited this place. I should be ashamed of myself, but sadly shame is not one of those emotions I feel. So, since it's been ... a really long time, I should probably reintroduce myself.

Hi, my name is Morgan.

1. What do you do? (Hobbies, job)
-- I'm an author. Seriously, I write books for a living. I do photo-manipulation and make visual novels for hobbies.

[i]2. Where are you from?
-- I'm from Connecticut (New England, USA,) but I currently live in North Carolina.

3. Who is your favorite author?
-- CJ Cherryh. She writes brilliant sci-fi. She writes high fantasy too, but I prefer her sci-fi. The research she puts into her world-building is mind-blowing.

4. What are your favorite films?
-- 'From Hell', 'Matrix', 'Ravenous', 'Sweeny Todd', 'Nightmare Before Christmas', 'Pitch Black', 'Serenity', 'Serpent & the Rainbow', 'Angel Heart'.

5. What music do you want played at your wedding?
-- Been there. Done that. Not going there again. I prefer to live in sin, thank you very much.

6. At your funeral?
-- Wumpscut's 'Wreath of Barbs'

7. This IS a gothic website, so... how do you want to die?
-- Deep in the woods during a snowstorm.

8. What kind of casket would you want?
-- Plain pine. Something that burns easily.

9. What's your FAVORITE outfit?
-- I have a very full-skirted, floor-length, beaded gown in pitch black with pearl buttons from throat to hem.

10. What's one thing you miss about being a little kid?
-- Not having to pay bills. That's the ONLY thing I miss about my childhood. Everything else sucked. Seriously.

11. Your favorite bands?
-- Wumpscut, Disturbed, Linkin Park, Poe

12. What kind of education do you have? What is/was/will be your major?
-- I graduated high school. (Never going to college didn't stop me from becoming an author. In fact, I think it Helped.)

13. Why did you join?
-- Because I'm Goth.

14. If the first 13 questions didn't give it away. What is your gender?
-- Female.
morganhawke is offline   Reply With Quote