View Single Post
Old 01-29-2011, 06:08 AM   #14
Catch

I bet there are actually 16 signs total. It would make a lot of sense and apparently this New sign is just kind of wedged in there. 13 does not make sense. There are four elements: fire, earth, air and water.

Astrology has never worked for me; therefore, I also reject Gemini as being my sign also. I still feel fairly watery though experiencing all the usual issues for air elementals. Like I always used to love heights and jumping off of things. There was this stair case at my school and I could jump from the top to the middle and then down to the bottom and then figured out how to jump from the top and land safely at the bottom. Then one day I was at the Snow Bird Cliff Lodge on the top floor and impulsively felt like jumping, but realized I'd break every bone in my body. It just came on like a scary dream, had to cling to the wall and take the elevator down. Definetly screwed up a perfectly wonderful weekend.

After that I hate heights and romantise jumping off a specific towering waterfall deep in the canyon. Part of me believes I will actually fly. It's scary.