View Single Post
Old 02-02-2011, 07:58 PM   #81
KontanKarite

Quote:
Originally Posted by HumanePain View Post
Wait a minute: when did this thread turn from cooperation between people of different beliefs to Christian consistency? They may be important to some people and not important to others.
But that's living a fucking lie. Being consistent is imperative. To be otherwise is outright hypocrisy.

Quote:
So this explains your posts that follow, you like confrontation.
The purpose of my thread was to find a way to lessen confrontation.
Yeah, because my very existence and lack of belief doesn't beg for confrontation. H_P, I find your belief in a god to be stupid and illogical. I find it to be a character flaw. Though it's not that important, on paper, I believe you are patently wrong. It's almost a clinical observation. How can you live with that?

Quote:
I am not saying it needs to be reconciled, I am saying tolerated, live and let live.
Because pardoning you for your bad ideas is personally hypocritical of myself. Each time these conversations come up, I HAVE to tell you why you're wrong. I don't actively go out and do this shit cause I don't have to. But if I'm confronted with it, I WILL fight it. I see no reason why I shouldn't. I think you're wrong and I think you being moderate about your faith gives credence to a VIOLENT belief. I think that is patently wrong.

Not all beliefs and ideas are equal.
KontanKarite is offline   Reply With Quote