You pump me up, Demonia. Welcome.
Thank you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superman View Post
SOUPERMAN STAMP OF APPROVAL.
Oh, thank you, Superman!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Methadrine View Post
You look very familiar. You're from helgon.net or something?
Yup, that's right! You too?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spookycreep View Post
Hello Demonia. I see that you are from Sweden and your favorite author of the moment is Lindqvist. I saw Let The Right One In, the Swedish version with the horrible dubbed English added to the charm of the film I think but I loved the movie so much(for religious reasons) that I read the book.
The book pissed me off with the fast one it pulled. Even though it gave the reader fair warning with Eli's insistence that she's not a girl, still I felt It was a dirty trick. The movie quite wisely decided not to take this route and the story remains a dark love story between a boy and a little vampire GIRL. Other than that I enjoyed the book.
What I'm curios about however, with you being from Sweden is we're you aware of the emergence of the first generation Black Metal bands with the church burnings and doom and gloom everywhere? Iv'e read a book about it (read it twice in fact.) called Lords of Chaos. Are you familiar with It?
The book is better in my opinion, maybe because I read it before I watched the movie? Have you seen the English version?
I can't say I'm much into Black Metal bands and stuff, nor church burnings. And I haven't read the book. I would love to read it, tho.
Many people in Sweden are born Christians (including me, bah, but I'm not a member of the church anymore.) I don't get it, you know... Christianity and religions in general pisses me off.
Demonia is offline   Reply With Quote