View Single Post
Old 04-25-2011, 03:45 PM   #1
Catch

Gypsy and Nomad Rights

It has come to my attention that a way of life or lifestyle is being infringed upon by people wanting to preserve their property. I am not suggesting opening any property to "swatters;" however, there is a lot of open land people could travel through and camp on with livestock and other amenities.

All throughout Europe and Asian Gypsies and Nomads are allowed to set up accommodations along the side of the road and in areas no one inhibits. However, in the United States people have to own land to ranchers.

I purpose basic amenities of campfires be returned to National Forests. We should also allow people to go to and from areas that are not reserved for a given purpose or owned by anyone. Anyone with land may decide whether or not they allow swatters.

There is a lot of undeveloped land, in which, no one inhabits. A few travelers will not inhibit the land or ecosystem; however, they would have to apply for permits to own land.

Laws have become to stringent in an extremely conservative maneuver; wherein, citing anything that happened historically is somehow preserving current entities, we should go back several decades if not centuries to a gentler time to a kinder era exalting compassion for everyone.