View Single Post
Old 06-01-2011, 08:19 PM   #18
Valhalla

@Saya
Oh! I know exactly where that is. And you're totally right about it looking like a hallway you're not supposed to go down.

As long as your name is listed inside the elevator with the rest of them, people will find you when they need you.

@Geoluhread
Thanks!

I do listen to Kamelot! Well okay, I've heard maybe 10 songs. Enough to know that they're good. For some reason or another I always end up forgetting about them until someone brings them up.

I knew they had a new CD, but I didn't know their vocalist left. What's the new guy like?

@Versus

Thanks!

Ensiferum I've heard a few songs by, and I like them enough when I'm in the mood for folk metal. Enslaved I've never heard, but will definitely check out.

When the Lights are Down is an awesome song, it's probably the best Kamalot song I've heard. Somewhere in time is really good too. I haven't heard March of Mephisto though, so I'll give it a listen.

@MissCheyenne

I've never had tea with cherry blossoms, I'll bet it tastes interesting. That sounds so cute, I wish I had a tea set. 8D

I'm not partial to red teas, anything that has a really strong... flowery (flowery may be the wrong word, but it's the first that comes to mind) taste/smell. Pretty much pomegranate anything is out.
Valhalla is offline   Reply With Quote