Thread: "Being Judged"
View Single Post
Old 10-08-2011, 08:12 AM   #1
CyberShadowdancer

"Being Judged"

this is a serious, fuck you to life.. I blame who are people for being judging others, its just life, just how this disgusting world came to be..

why am I saying? will me and my friends are very sexual towards one another.. and I care for them all deeply.. thing we my friend toxic comes up behind me starts playfully humping me, just little bit fun...

then stupid c-nt driveby scream "get a room you faggots" this made him very mad, it ruined whole thing...I was planning spend time with me tonight, him staying over, was not feeling much of in the mood after that.. when he told me I exploded on him?

I mean what teh fuck, some fuckin moron screams some random fuckin bull shit, and he rather care about some no body has to say, then actually spend time with me... fuck him and those haters,

I can be right fucking spoiled evil bitch! I, instead going home with him, spend night Gnoll, she and me serious great time... this fuckin moron calls me up 8 in morning start bitches fit that should of been with him that night...as I promised...talkin about how I broke a promise...

I just hang up on cant handle drama, do know who thinks he is but does not own me, no one owns me, hes acting serious jealious controlling a boyfriend being a real big dick, and a pain the ass.

I hate drama, now am not having anything to do with him, he still begging for a chance to make it up..am not gonna have him in my bed, we are friends that it...

I hate judgemental and jealious people, controlling insecure mental cases
CyberShadowdancer is offline   Reply With Quote