View Single Post
Old 02-19-2012, 01:18 AM   #16
FistsofFury

Question Table of Contents?

Thanks Caligula for enjoying them! If I write more bland yarns I'll post them here. I should have provided some backstory on the stories before I posted them...aw shucks.
  • She Asked: "Why Bother?"(2011):::A lady goes out on a date. I tried to be comedic.
    Fluffy words from a pal:"'She asked: "Why Bother?"' follows youth down a sidewalk, and around the confusing sidestreets that lead us to one another."
  • The Secret Side(2009):::A guy named Paul has some fun on his day off with a girl he likes...gets some comics and gets yelled at by his mom. Not in that order.
    Fluffy words from a pal:
    "'The Secret Side' is plundering why with our friend Paul he enjoys a romp among figures in mint condition, pages worn and remembered, and a dame most superficial."
  • Café De Marquis(2006):::An asshole gets dumped and beats himself up about it. He kinda tries to get his girl back, pussies out and ends up more hurt. Cool.
    Fluffy words from a pal: "'Café De Marquis' reads the same as hearing an old song for the first time; it feels alien in some respects but you still find parts relatable."
FistsofFury is offline   Reply With Quote