Thread: Screen Names.
View Single Post
Old 02-26-2012, 04:29 AM   #151
Murder.Of.Crows

My screen name? It's actually a long story. But I'll cut to the end. It became my art signature (back when I was constantly drawing, or actually drawing...) but I dropped it when I moved to CA. When showing off my awesome (okay..mediocre) drawings I kept getting asked what M.O.C was. After countless explaining people started calling me Crow (only when drunk though... well except my Grandpa, but he called me that because I reminded him of his pet raven...). So it just kind of came back. Then I joined here and I decided, if I was going to be posting my art or works on here, might as well have my sig.

So, the long part of the story is how it became my art signature... which no one cares and I don't really care all that much to explain it. So...meh.

Edit: WTF, actually read the posts and was thinking, who the hell are all of these people. Then I realized the last post was from 2008 (for the exception of the new people.) Seriously?! It's not even a good thread to necro! You know what... whatever.