View Single Post
Old 05-13-2012, 10:51 PM   #34
Fruitbat

REN WALKS BACK OUT AND STANDS, HANDS IN POCKETS NEXT TO THE KIDDIE POOL.

Ren: Hey Fruit and Ape, what's up?
Ape: Popcorn!
FB: Come on in Ren, the popcorns getting soggy.

REN KICKS OFF HIS SHOES AND SLIDES INTO THE KIDDIE POOL. APE HANDS HIM A MAGAZINE TO READ.

Ren: So you guys aren't in there?
Ape: Our love does not need to be demonstrated. BATS HER EYELASHES AT FB
FB: Indeed. Plus to be honest it's much more fun to watch Apathy running around the store on his stripper heels and MissC chasing him, don't you think?

REN LOOKS IN THROUGH THE WINDOW. THERE IS APATHY, RUNNING AWAY FROM MISSC. THE CAMERA ZOOMS IN THROUGH THE GLASS AND....

MissC: Oh come on Apathy, you said I could.
Apathy: It was a joke. God I was only testing that mattress... You can't even lay down around here without someone jumping on you.
MissC: But I dressed in my sexy Catwoman all leather out fit for you. [purrs and meows.]

APATHY STOPS RUNNING AND MISSC BUMPS INTO HIM, THEY LOSE THEIR BALANCE AND FALL INTO A PILE OF ARMS AND LEGS.

CAMERA ZOOMS OUT BACK TO THE STREET AGAIN.

FB: see that was fun.
Ape: We don't have a camera.
FB: [shrugs] you look delicious at the moment.

Ren: Okay, that's just weird. I'm getting out of here now.

Ape&Fruit: Stay Ren. Pleeeeasssseee.

Ren: [ reluctantly] okay, but only because it's your going away bash fruity and I'm too nice to say I wouldn't come along and help celebrate your last day of freedom before you join the cloistered nuns of St Fartymebottomstinks.

FB: Thanks Ren. You are awesome.

Ape: Oh look at Jack go on Versus ass.
FB: i'd rather not.
Ape: in... out...scream.. in.
FRUITBAT PUTS HER FINGERS IN HER EARS.
FB: not listening [yell]
Ape:[whispering to ren} see now that's how you get some peace and quiet from batty. So what were you doing in there?

Ren: Alan felt too awwkward to go in on his own, so I went in with him. But he's now with KK and Desp and they are debating karma sutra poses.

Ape: It's a good thing you are out here with us. Hope you didn't see too much of timeless when you were in there?

Ren: I kept my eyes on the carpet.

Ape: Good to hear. Now here read Time magazine. It has a great article on the US economy.

"Always be kind, for everyone is fighting a hard battle." - Plato

Help me, I'm holding on for dear life

Fruitbat is offline   Reply With Quote