Thread: Rant Thread II
View Single Post
Old 07-05-2012, 03:15 AM   #7560
Fruitbat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renatus View Post
I wish it would rain already.... I think my ability to get a decent night''s sleep is more dependent on the rain that I previously thought. Seems like the last time I got a decent night's sleep, was the last time we had a good rain. So does this mean that with global warming, a good rain will become scarcer and scarcer? If so perhaps I should just build a waterfall in my bedroom or something.

I knew it would have an effect on things just not my sleep! If this continues whether or not humanity manages to survive it, I'm doubtful I will. As if I didn't hate sleep and the problems with it enough as it is.
No, there won't be less rain, just more intense rain events (so the months' average rainfall will land in two days - that sort of crazy thing)

so you'll be sleeping for two days straight, floating out of your bedroom on your mattress (due to the floods) and you'll wake up somewhere new! - no actually I have no idea what's going to happen, but the idea of going to sleep and waking up somewhere new is v. appealing.

Not a rant so much, but just a bleh - BFF who lost her puppy dog, also miscarried. My poor darling friend. How I wish I had a magic wand that could make everything right for her.

Rant: I have a friggin' cold. Geeze louise, I just got over friggin' viral gastro this time last week....

CT being a responsible adult sucks. you get 18 years to be a kid, then 70 years of being responsible - should be the other way around - well that's my theory anyway.. says the middle aged chick who insists on wearing pig-tails... life is for living, not for shuffling through

"Always be kind, for everyone is fighting a hard battle." - Plato

Help me, I'm holding on for dear life

Fruitbat is offline   Reply With Quote