View Single Post
Old 08-27-2012, 09:58 PM   #38
Versus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Murder.Of.Crows View Post

I didn't mind the magic in the game, and I can settle with the archery. The only thing I wish I could change is to have a section in the menu where it's dedicated to status ailments and character health. I was walking around for hours with people telling me I look like shit, and then the moon came out and my screen went red, telling me I felt a strange hunger. I hadn't the slightest idea what the hell was wrong, and no doctor would talk to me. which can be cool in it's own way, like being scared if you have the plague or not and having to make your way to the doctor to find out...
Oh. I forgot to say that if look under magic, and then active effects, you can see your sickness.

Also, magic and archery annoy me not because they aren't fun, but they are gimped. The sheer survivability and damage output of a shield and enchanted and refined one handed weapon makes the other two look like a joke. Magic doesn't scale with level, costs too much. Archery is similarly gimped and it annoys me that you still can't craft arrows.
Had me creepin' 'round corners, homie sleepin' in my vest.

-Breathin, Tupac.
Versus is offline   Reply With Quote