View Single Post
Old 09-19-2012, 07:10 AM   #28
Alan

Except that that's why a lot of the left also like Obama.
Should I not like Obama either because he immediately acknowledged Peņa Nieto as President of Mexico regardless of electoral fraud? Does liking Obama make me a traitor to my country thus?
Should I fuck off for liking him despite of doing something most of Mexico won't forgive? Should YOU also fuck off for not giving two shits about Mexico to even know that fact? Is that how the world works?

The truth is that if you can't see why I said that I sort of like Romney, and don't even care of WHY I'm saying that, you'll all end up being hypocrites in the end, because there will be a limit at which you will have to set a double standard because you also can't possibly like every single fucking detail of every single fucking person you've ever liked, supported, used as an example, or even just spoken sympathetically about.
Maybe I have a point when I speak about even the good things Stalin did, instead of choosing the pussy-ass politically correct approach of not ever speaking about anyone with even an iota of bad rep and pretending those who are seen by the general public as infallible because god forbid we ever deal with political leaders as inconsistent people.
real classy
Alan is offline   Reply With Quote