Thread: Rant Thread II
View Single Post
Old 11-25-2012, 10:10 PM   #7853
BourbonBoy

That's really shitty Fruitbat, hope you guys can figure something out for that.

My rant:

I cannot wait to relocate after graduation because seriously, the people in the city I live in fucking suck! Willfully ignorant and judgmental religious morons, the lot of them. Two examples from today alone.

While riding the express bus to downtown today a woman asked: "Why would you read a book called 'Not in Front of the Children' for?" When I replied that censorship in the media was important to keep up with given the Patriot Act, the Janet Jackson incident and a slew of other situations in the media she looked at me as if I had two heads.

And this followed the discussion after I stepped off the bus downtown today when I was pricing gifts for Christmas.

The multiple confused looks on people's faces when they want me to agree with some religious tripe or accept their propaganda flyers and I politely tell them no, not interested. The fun part happens when they still try to put it in my hands and even after I try to hand it back they think my polite refusal still means yes, I'll tear it up and say to Wannabe Missionary "Here you go! I said I didn't want it. Get the picture now?"

Newsflash assholes: If someone's reading a book on a bus or walking the street, in both cases minding their own business, leave them the fuck alone!
BourbonBoy is offline   Reply With Quote