Thread: Rant Thread II
View Single Post
Old 01-21-2013, 02:33 PM   #8023
Fruitbat

Quote:
Originally Posted by ape descendant View Post
JJ, Frozen shower pipes suck so much ass! When mine froze a couple years ago, I skipped showering, but that's because both pipes froze. We ended up doing a couple of sponge baths out of the sink.

Batty!! I've missed you!! Of course you can be my garden gnome, you do have to wear the tall conical hat, but I would take you in in the winter and set you in the living room, in the winter we could hang candy canes in your hair. In the summer we'd have to bring you in at night so you don't get stolen... or hypothermia.
I'm one of the few people who can get away wearing conical hats. They look quite good on me, even in red.

Because I've only sold a handful of books, some people think it's a waste of time me writing, or spending time on writing - self indulgent. So I'm going to have to say goodbye to writing as a career and 'get a real job'. So mad right now, I'm procrastinating about everything.

Fuck I've got a bucket of painting to do *tears*

Anyway, I'll just ignore reality and dream about being Ape's garden gnome. Oh the pleasure I'll get out of watching Ape garden in spring/summertime. It will be wonderful.

"Always be kind, for everyone is fighting a hard battle." - Plato

Help me, I'm holding on for dear life

Fruitbat is offline   Reply With Quote