View Single Post
Old 02-05-2013, 04:07 AM   #4016
Timeless Rebellion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Absynthe View Post
I always get dragged into rigging other people.. actually, this happens with most of my play. I'm completely submissive when it comes to play, yet I keep getting toys thrown at me and demands to service-top for people.

I mean, I'm good at it and I enjoy being able to do that for people.. but it gets a little "meh" at times.

I'm organising workshops in the town I live in and am hoping that they get enough interest to run monthly. The first one (one Friday night) is going to be on mummification, impact play and possibly basic rope safety depending on time restraints (hehe.. restraints..) We have a huge skill pool for a small town, but people hoard their knowledge like it's the freaking Ring of Sauron. I'm hoping to teach people how to share.
You know, it's pretty rare for a sub to be unable to find a sadist or a dom o.o Usually, it's the other way around.
I am switch myself, but I have no real knowledge or experiance about life as a dom - but I like handling the whip, I just need someone to mentor me.
And with a bit of luck, I am buying a few metres of quality rope soon to start practicing some basic bondage techniques.
On the "teaching people to share" issue, you could show them this!
Forget me not, and keep my memory.
Timeless Rebellion is offline   Reply With Quote