View Single Post
Old 02-05-2013, 09:41 AM   #4019
Renatus

Location: Back in Wisconsin(thinking about invading the south)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Absynthe View Post
People keep telling me how easy it is for submissives to find someone, so there must be something terribly wrong with this picture. :P I see it a lot as well with people I know bouncing from one "dominant" to another while they do everything they can to keep the submissive happy and bow to their will instead of leading the dynamic.

I very occasionally get people expressing interest before I get told that I'm too intense and just need to relax and have some fun, and it isn't really easy to relax about things when you hear that over and over.

The game gets old really quickly, and I don't have patience for bullshit.
When it comes to dominance I think it's only natural that you find pretenders given humanity's love for thinking it's on top. We live in an ego driven society in many respects really, and in sex especially(I do realize being top isn't necessarily sex). You don't have guys bragging to their friends how they were the sheep in the bedroom, no they have to be the wolf......even if they lack the canines for it, and cant stand a little metaphorical blood on their hands, in a way akin to a hemophobe running a blood drive(as in they know it's for the greater good, but they freak out anyways, sometimes making a complete mess of things).

With that in mind one naturally has a high level of respect for those of a confessed and practiced submissive preference, even if one cannot them self imagine trusting themselves so fully to the devices of another.

"Never overestimate the intellect of someone so foolish that they would exploit and perpetuate stupidity in the people around them, for they create their own damnation as they tear out and sell the pillars that support society as a whole, bringing it crashing down upon them."-me

“I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.”- Einstein
Renatus is offline   Reply With Quote