Thread: Eternal life.
View Single Post
Old 02-16-2013, 01:04 PM   #1340
Jonathan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saya View Post
Nobody was whining until you came in all butthurt because the thread wasn't about you and your entitlement.
Uh, I haven't done that here or in any other thread where you accused me of it. Is this one of the pre-recorded sayings that happens when your string gets pulled? It's boring. I tried asking you nicely to not be a terrible poster.

Quote:
And if you're so mightily concerned about religious people voting against abortion rights, I can tell you this as a queer woman who grew up in a place where there is no seperation of church and all schools were church schools: They don't do it because of religion. They do it because of sexism, that survives religion or no religion.
So there's no separation of church and some other thing (I'm guessing you mean state?), and religious institutions are in control of the eductional opportunities, and you submit that it isn't a religious issue. Right.

----

Versus:

Since you asked in an extraordinarily indirect way, yes, Dorner was fucking crazy. He thought that somehow shooting the daughter of his defense attorney and her fiance was going to clear his name? That a DVD of some guy getting roughed up justified his shooting of unrelated officers?

Of course there's already a thread to talk about that, but that's not nearly as fun as demonstrating that you and your sweetie can shit up any thread you like and staying on point is for other people.
Jonathan is offline   Reply With Quote