Thread: Hey...
View Single Post
Old 05-13-2013, 10:24 PM   #1
GothicGeek

Hey...

I'm 24, black, and female.

I've always had alternative interests that make me stand out especially around here. I don't consider myself a full out goth; just some one who dabbles in it and I'm fine with it. I think I'm gothic enough to join this type of forum(and if I'm not, oh well. I've been called stuff like poser and hipster so many times anyway) and the nerd/fan forums are too hardcore for me(yet goth forums tend to not be so hardcore. Strange). Didn't think I'd ever join a forum, but I felt a need to chat with no strings attached.

1. What do you do? (Hobbies, job)
Well, I'm way more nerdy than gothic so I like computers, speculative fiction, anime/manga, video games etc.

I'm also artsy so drawing, writing, photography etc.

I'm a bookworm too so I'm almost always reading something whether it's a story or an encyclopedia.

I was recently laid off from my job, but I hated it anyway. I'm trying to make a career in the computer field, but I keep getting dead end jobs. So, I'm reluctantly preparing to go back to school in the spring to get my Bachelor's(I already have an Associate's in Computer Science).

2. Where are you from?
I'm very private and paranoid so I won't give my exact location, but I will say I'm from the south.

3. Who is your favorite author?
Don't have one.

4. What are your favorite films?
Don't have one.

5. What music do you want played at your wedding?
None, because I won't have a wedding. At least not a traditional one; I will wear the dress and the ring at small private ceremony, but I won't have it on paper and I won't change my last name.

6. At your funeral?
I'll be dead so it won't matter.

7. This IS a gothic website, so... how do you want to die?
The natural way; of old age in my sleep.

8. What kind of casket would you want?
Doesn't matter.

9. What's your FAVORITE outfit?
Don't have one. I like all my clothes though some more than others.

10. What's one thing you miss about being a little kid?
My childhood sucked, but I do miss not having major responsibilities.

11. What's your favorite band?
Don't have one.
GothicGeek is offline   Reply With Quote