View Single Post
Old 05-12-2014, 10:44 AM   #5
AshleyO

I'm not confident on what the proper nomenclature is for gender identities. It's incredibly fluid. I used to gender bend a bit when I was younger. It's up to you to determine what you feel. Maybe just wearing women's clothing makes you feel better. Maybe it goes deeper than that. No one here can say one way or another. Perhaps there's some members here that can direct you to a few links that talk about these issues. A lot of prominent members have left that were more informed of these things. Maybe Saya might show up. I've always trusted her opinion on these matters cause she seemed very well versed in the subjects. I know that reddit offers some subreddits that give community to more fluid gendered people online if you want to look into that. Beware though. Reddit tends to be extremely chauvinistic as a general rule. As for here, I don't think there's anyone here that would give you any shit for what you're feeling.

"God always picks the strangest things to get angry about. Get an abortion or gay married and he'll aim a tornado right at you.

Rip off a million poor people and Wall street has no problems. " -Rebecca B
AshleyO is offline   Reply With Quote