View Single Post
Old 05-19-2015, 10:14 PM   #27
satanicangel66689

"Do you...really mean it?" Pelle asks him. His hair is hiding his face again. Varg wishes to move it, so he can look into those beautiful eyes.

"Yes. I do. I do mean it. I didn't mean to offend you, I just want to get know you more." He says, while still smiling back at Pelle.

A small smile forms on Pelle's lips. Varg cheers inside his mind, happy with himself that he has finally made Pelle smile. He then speaks up again, willing to do more for this beautiful creature beside him.

"Hey, I know that you might not want me to, but I think I should get you some food."

"No. Thats alright. I don't need anything to eat."

"Come on. You must be starving. I'll pay for it, and you won't owe me anything."

"You don't have to. Its fine."

"Well, I'm going to anyways. Besides, you need some meat on those bones." He ignores Pelle's protests as he gets out of the car and heads inside the restaurant. He sees Necrobutcher (Jorn), and Euronymous, still waiting for their order. Jorn turns to Varg when he sees him.

"I thought you weren't getting anything...?"

"I'm not getting anything for myself. Its for Pelle."

Jorn and Oystein both give him confused looks. "They must think I'm crazy for buying Pelle food." He ignores their looks, as he orders a cheeseburger, with some fries.

It doesn't take long for his order to be ready. He picks it up and turns to the others. "Well, come on. Lets go." He starts walking towards the restaurant.

Euronymous speaks. "Hes not going to eat that you know?"

"Well, hes going to anyways, or else I'll force this food down his throat."

They get back to the car, and they get inside it. Varg hands Pelle the food. "Here. I hope that you'll like it."

Pelle looks inside the bag that the food is in. He looks back up at Varg. "Thank you..." He says, his words coming out as a whisper.

Varg smiles at him. "You're welcome."

He smiles back at him. Varg felt his heart flutter, when he sees that Pelle is smiling at him again.

Tracey, who is still in the pet carrier, rolls her eyes. "Get a room you two."

"Shut up, Tracey."

Jorn starts up the car. "Alright, now we're off to Krakstad.
satanicangel66689 is offline   Reply With Quote