Thread: Rant Thread II
View Single Post
Old 10-23-2015, 02:52 PM   #8714
ape descendant

Been playing CS:GO, most of the time peeps are really cool, but there are some real jerkbutts who tend to be really loud and vocal about just how racist (omfg so much racism >_<), homophobic and sexist they are. I hadn't really been much into FPSs that much the last few years, this is my first venture in to non MMO games that have other people. The culture is a bit different I've noticed.

I used to just not play with a mic, but got talked into using it by one of my buddies who's been playing forever, as there are facets of the game where a mic can be indispensable. Anyway, I'm more than willing to take one for the team and help normalize the lady-voice in such games. There will come a day where no one will beg for nudes, demand conversation, assert that we've no place there or *gasp* give a fuck at all that one is guilty of being female while gaming.

Hoping to try my hand at Ark soon. I love me a good sandbox.

Shit last time I played any of the Civilization games it was on the ps1. Haven't really played any of the GTAs since San Andreas. Sucks about the video card pooping out. :'( Nothing makes me want to throw my pc out of a window like not getting to play a super awesome game. :'(

Acharis, yeah we all got that one fucking nasty creep who's always up in your business. When I get one of these they're usually old enough to be my father and treat me like I'm some cute little doll, instead of like a full grown woman who is exhausting her supply of self control in effort to avoid stabbing them in the face with a crochet hook. I hope you find a way to deal with him that works for you. Those sorts of encounter make me flip my shit, especially if they try to touch me. *twitch twitch* Dude, one time I had some guy reach at me whilst larping... I couldn't understand why he'd feel comfortable trying to touch a fully armored woman with a sword, but I guess some people are a special brand of stupid. Er... well that's enough rant from me for now. Try not to shut your self in too bad, me saying that is like the pot calling the kettle, but do try to get out and have some air.<3

BB if you lived closer I'd have you over for a game night. We still have evenings dedicated to Soul Calibur 2. (My favorite fighter game ever made)

Be Kind
ape descendant is offline   Reply With Quote