View Single Post
Old 08-03-2020, 02:05 AM   #130
TrivialMorose

An extra sleeping spell brought two more.

In one I woke up in the bedroom of a somewhat different version of my apartment. The room was very dark and full of old looking wooden chairs. I immediately started yelling nonsense and banging at the chairs because I wanted to hear noise.

One of the chairs was placed leaning against the door under the handle like they do in the movies when they don't want anyone to enter. I wondered whether I had done that before I went to sleep or not. I removed the chair and exited the bedroom.

I went silent for a while as I walked into the living room. There I saw a gray skinned weirdo that looked like my wife lying naked on the floor on her stomach, her hands were touching an electric socket and she was twitching and spasming, but not like she was being electrocuted, more like she was drinking electricity from the socket.

Upon seeing that, I started yelling again because I needed noise again.

Gray skinned weirdoes are what I call a type of doppelganger I semi-regularly meet in my dreams. They can look like any person, they have ashen gray skin, and they always do something very strange and possibly menacing.

I don't fully remember the second dream, but near its end, my wife and I were holed up inside a classroom during a demon invasion. Outside the classroom were schoolchildren and ancient Roman soldiers possessed by demons.

One little girl got into the classroom with us, and I tried to kill her by beating her with various objects I could find. A dull bladed letter opener and even duller scissors. While they'd still been harmful to regular people, the girl possessed by a demon was impervious to pain so little nicks did nothing to her. She did at some point get the scissors for herself and threw them at me quite painfully.

After having failed to kill her with those things, I proceeded to beating her head against a stone wall, leaving a large splotch of blood on it, but she just laughed and told me she wanted more. I was certain her brain would have been all scrambled by the violence, so I figured, and said so to my wife, that these demons don't seem to need brains to function.

Next I found a bottle of some flammable liquid and matches. I poured it all over the girl and turned her into a human torch. That did the trick and she fell to the floor unmoving.
TrivialMorose is offline   Reply With Quote