View Single Post
Old 08-10-2020, 07:57 PM   #136
TrivialMorose

Last nights fragments,

I was in a hardware store with my wife. I considered buying a new charcoal grill, but ended up deciding it was unnecessary and just buying a bag of charcoal instead.

In another dream my wife and I were secretly following my grandfather for some reason I've forgotten, and we slipped into his home (the house where one of my uncles now lives in the waking) without him noticing. Then at some point for yet another forgotten reason we revealed ourselves to him.
He asked us, "Who are you people? Are you my death?" (He has actually been dead in the waking for a long time already, before since I even met my wife.)
I chuckled and said, "No, we are actually sort of the opposite. I'm your grandson."
"That's not very likely," he said. "There aren't many grandchildren in this family." (A big lie, he actually had a ridiculous amount of grandkids.)
I explained to him who I was and told him some things about myself, what had happened in the meanwhile that we hadn't seen each other. I don't know if he eventually believed me or not.
TrivialMorose is offline   Reply With Quote