View Single Post
Old 02-21-2006, 07:56 AM   #16
Binkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by CptSternn
Smell the other 49 states? Oh contrare.
You're being contradictory? Oh contrare.

Let's go back to what I said, so that you can better understand what you need to provide in terms of figures to be contradictory to my original statement. The quotes were taken of his platform which he ran on and became elected through. Nothing you've said is contradictory to that. If you want to refute that statement, then well, be my guest. As they say, "Happy hunting."

But yeah, let's observe America's stance on these issues that won him the presidency by... what's that, Cheney? A mandate? Wanna go dig up the statistics on how many Americans in each state disapprove of gay marriage? Go ahead and google that, Sternn. I know you won't, cause you know I'm right. The Democratic candidate, o'l John Kerry, wouldn't run on a pro-gay marriage platform either. Why is that?

How about looking up how important most voters view the President's religious affiliation and conviction in relation to his candidacy? How about how many voters support the ambitions to spread freedoms and democracy?

Just where the hell are these statistics in your post, Sternn? I don't see them. I mean, these items ARE what you need to be contradictory to my statement. Come back when you have a figure that shows the majority of Americans favor gay marriage, don't give a shit what religion the President practices, and could give a shit less about advocating democracy. Then you can say things like, "Oh contrare."
"[Brian Blair] was a punk. I can break his fucking back - break his back and make him humble and then fuck his ass ... Suplex him, put him in a camel clutch, break his back, and fuck his ass - make him humble. Teach him to respect the Iron Sheik. And I didn't do it, because for the God and Jesus, and Mr. McMahon." -Khosrow Vaziri (The Iron Sheik)
Binkie is offline   Reply With Quote