Thread: Propoganda
View Single Post
Old 09-13-2006, 12:53 AM   #6
CptSternn

Well, if yer such an expert on this, and I have only touched on the tip of the ice berg so to speak here, why not fill us in on the other dirty tricks the cia is responsible for.

I mean, we all know they are responsible for dirty politics, much like the bush admin. But its only recently that they have gotten so sloppy we see the cia ending up on newspapers worldwide.

From bungled kidnapping attempts in Italy, to secret jails in Poland, and now paying off newspapers in america to run storeys for them. All that and we find out they had no intel on Iraq. What a top class organisation. *chuckle*

I remember when the cia actually did this stuff and was accused of it and people just wrote it off as conspiracy theories.

But today we see its not. I guess the cia isn't as stealthy as they used to be? That or people no longer want to help them keep their affairs quite - seeings how a few decades ago people migth have argued their actions were helping the world community, while as now we know that their actions serve benefit a few individuals financially and have no bearing on freedom in america.
CptSternn is offline   Reply With Quote