View Single Post
Old 06-23-2005, 04:07 PM   #2081
pitseleh

Yeah, so I've been away for a while, don't know if you noticed, but now I've finally gotten a new computer which is actually pretty bitchin'. AMD64 3500+, 1 Gb of RAM, 250 Gb hard drive, GeForge 6600 GT graphics, wireless network... All is well, except for one thing: I can't play Battlefield 1942/ BF 2 online. The whole system freezes within minutes of entering a server, if I can find a server in All-seeing Eye at all, that is. This bugs the HELL out of me, and I can't for the life of me figure out what's wrong. So now I spend all my potential gaming time finding drivers, installing, uninstalling, searching for problems... it fucking blows. So if any tech-wiz gamers out there has BF savvy, please reach out to a poor sucker.

Such is the pathetic nature of my life right now.

On the upside, I went shopping today and bought some super-comfy green "army" pants, a striped V-neck sweater (almost kinda preppy, that one :? ), and some Asics Onitsuka Tiger 66 shoes, like the ones Uma Thurman wear in Kill Bill, only inverted, with the stripes yellow and the rest black leather. Very nice, if a bit pricey. And I stumbled over a good CD deal - the new LCD Soundsystem album and an old Sage Francis album, both very cheap, which always make me happy.

Sad, isn't it. Shopping making me so excited when I'm a bloody mess in the love department. At least got to spend some time with her today, bought her some organic maple syrup and olive oil, cuz she likes that kind of stuff. Very eco-conscious vegetarian girl, y'see... I dig those.

Ok, so am I boring you already? Alright, I'll stop. Missed you guys, by the way! Good to see you're all hangin' tough, or whatever it is you kids do these days. A bunch of bad apples, the lot of you. Especially that TStone. I know I've heard him, slapping his pet trout on my window at night...

It makes me scared.

Scared and horny...