View Single Post
Old 07-14-2007, 02:42 AM   #122
LaBelleDameSansMerci

I fix a lot of my clothes.
I also have a "WWTWOBD?" (What Would The Wife Of Bath Do?) tshirt that I have to fix up cuz it fits poorly (but WWTWOBD was too cool to pass up; got it for 2$ at a second hand store).
As for things I've made recently, I made a shirt out of semi-transparent, white-with-black-18t-century-French-pastoral designs on it. It has an empire waist and large bell sleeves. They hang a full 90 degrees down when I my arms are horizontal.
I'll post pictures of this stuff (including the stuff I posted on the second page of this thread) as soon as I get around to charging the batteries in my camera.
I also want to paint a pair or two of jeans and a tshirt and/or tank top. Don't have fabric paint, so I might use some of my cheap oil paint. Or just get some fabric paint. :P
I also want to make a panel skirt. I'm going to Value Village later this evening and will likely get a straight skirt for that purpose. It'll put some crepe-back satin and some netting stuff that i have to good use.

You know what I just had an idea for? One can embroider one's own designs into netting. *ponders*
Like a tea-tray in the sky.

LaBelleDameSansMerci is offline   Reply With Quote