View Single Post
Old 06-27-2012, 02:33 AM   #13
Minyaliel

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Passage View Post
I guess it depends on how badly one wants to be an elf... or vulcan, or goblin if they have a fake troll nose like Mortiis. I think some people even get it so they can be like kitties, I guess. Or some other mammalian creature with pointy ears. http://wiki.bmezine.com/index.php/Katzen

It does, doesn't it? I used to be a Tolkien fanatic in my teens (I've read LotR more than fifty times), so I can understand the wish to be an elf (although I, at this stage am perfectly happy being who I am, and having the ears I was born with). This cat thing was a bit far out for me, though. I just get some really bad furry vibes, but then again, I do not know anything about this lady, and thus shouldn't judge her. I've seen some crazy body modifications in my time, and some were even more extreme than pointing your ears, and, well. If it makes you happy, whatever, but I can't understand the attraction of doing so. I've wanted a corset piercing down my arms and back for the longest time - I guess this would count as an extreme modification - but I'd never do it, just because of the risks involved (tearing out a piercing is not very pleasant, I know from experience).
I will always love you

- The Cure, "Love Song"
Minyaliel is offline   Reply With Quote