View Single Post
Old 01-15-2013, 01:55 PM   #52
Jonathan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Murder.Of.Crows View Post
So then why are you proposing he is insane, if the information given can't determine what his mental faculties were like? It sounds like blameing to me.
Spengler is to blame for his actions. He formulated and executed them. He did it, it's his fault.

Now, here is a guy who clubbed his nana like a baby seal, who then 30 years later sets a fire to lure in victims to shoot. He leaves a note to the world, publicly released excerpt: " "I still have to get ready to see how much of the neighborhood I can burn down, and do what I like doing best, killing people."

Now we can take a convoluted conspiracy theory approach and imagine how he wrote that and whatever else as a clever trick so people like me will be fooled into thinking he was a crazy maniac killer who wanted to destroy everything around him with fire and bullets, when REALLY it was a counter protest against the dissolution of hegemonic privilege or whateverthefuck..

..or we can step back and say "You know what, a guy who thinks like that and acts like that is really messed up in the head."

I swear, people here are the only ones who are even entertaining the debate that maybe this guy wasn't troubled.
Jonathan is offline   Reply With Quote