View Single Post
Old 12-09-2011, 12:32 PM   #20
CuckooTuli

Quote:
Originally Posted by AshleyO View Post
Angel Mae Glutz
Umm, I'm exhausted and I cannot think of a better way to say this, so I'm just going to say it then go to sleep.

I DO NOT FUCKING CARE. I could not care less about the retards' fair shot at financial success. It is a sign of my good nature that I let them slide a cart at me when I walk into Walmart. I don't care about the economic success of the average person. It's great that people are standing up for themselves but my interest ends there. Trying to get me to care about things of this nature is a true exercise in futility. Especially when doing so by proposing ideals I find idiotic and using one of my favourite works of fiction out of context.

I'm going to sleep now. Further comments won't make me care. They won't change my opinions or the opinions of me to anyone who really knows me. All they will accomplish is irritating me, and I hate being irritated.
"I'm going to deliver MY argument now, but I'm not going to listen to your response. So even if it consists of my arse handed to me on a silver platter, it doesn't mean I "lose" the debate, 'cause I already quit! FEEL MY POWAH!! But, before I do that, here's MY view on politics (which by the way, I'm totes not that into)."

... Ugh. What a dickhole.
CuckooTuli is offline   Reply With Quote