View Single Post
Old 06-16-2010, 01:44 AM   #6
Beneath the Shadows

Well, let's see... if not taken away, the child will;

A. Most likely live in shitty conditions which will be provided solely through American welfare and/or other social programs, or, if lucky, through one or both of the parents' shitty under-the-table job. Such children will grow up in ghettos. Or;

B. If the above law is passed, will be relocated along with their illegal immigrant parents back to their country of origin (since we're talking about Arizona, that means, for the most part, Mexico) where they will live in even worse conditions than situation A, or their parents will try to return to the United States, still resulting in conditions worse than situation A. Or;

C. Such a law as I proposed would result in the infant children being placed in, for the most part, better homes in better locations, with better food, medical, dental, and educational resources available.

So to answer your question... Yes, being taken away from parents that want the child to use as a legal loop-hole (or worse, they didn't want the child to begin with) is much less of a punishment.

last.fm

Help my MiniCity grow
Help my MiniCity's industry
Beneath the Shadows is offline   Reply With Quote