Thread: Rant Thread II
View Single Post
Old 02-10-2012, 08:10 PM   #6961
Acharis

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuckooTuli View Post
Tell them you also have a roommate to consider who wouldn't appreciate some coked-up 17 yr old crazying up the place that he's paying to live in too, and who could probably live without half his shit being stolen every time he pops out. Even if you weren't already having a crappy time with the whole break-up thing at the moment, this is just too much to ask.
This. I had a flatmate pretty much the same (only difference = drunkass/weed smoking 19 year old crazying up the place) and locking your bedroom door every time you need to visit the can gets old fast. So does trying to predict the unpredictable.
I'd never do that again, so I'd decline to babysit and let trained staff be paid to smack him into line.

I hope you're feeling better AC, breakups always suck. My last one actually made me feel a bit sick for a month or two.

I hope things go well from there Jin.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Versus View Post
I've almost died 3 times today, and I haven't even eaten lunch yet. What the shit is going on?
Assholes! Don't they know you're meant to get a last meal?
But seriously, stay safe man.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissCheyenne View Post
My rant: I fell down the stairs and I've banged myself up pretty bad. Nothing serious, just bruises and a nosebleed but it hurts like hell.
Ouch. I managed to trip over something and get a tiny cut slightly under my toenail.

As for me, I have a combination of tonsillitis and bronchitis! Yummy.
I'm going to lie on the couch and plague the internet people.
Acharis is offline   Reply With Quote