Thread: Rant Thread II
View Single Post
Old 03-30-2009, 05:21 AM   #111
Alarica

I'm fucked off with my parents. Yes I should be grateful I have them but I'm sick of giving in and putting up with their double standards out of fucking guilt. I decided to speak to my brother after not talking to him for months. He wants my girls to be part of his wedding. I agreed. My mum now tells me that because her and my dad hate my bf (the kids dad) that he isnt invited. So now I've told her to fuck off. I'm not going and nor are my kids.

Last week she gave me an hour long lecture (bearing in mind I'm old) about how we dont have to like everyone but we can atleast be civil to people, so we all get along. This was because I think my brothers fiance is a cunt. Yet this same lecture goes out the fucking window with respect to my partner, who is the father of her grandchildren. So now I am even more pissed off with her because I gave in and spoke to my brother just for her to turn round and be a bitch. I give up. I'm happier when they leave me to get on with my life and only want to talk to me once a month.

I was a vegetarian until I lost my virginity, and a wise man said to me 'do you not feel guilty now, having had all that meat inside you?'
Alarica is offline   Reply With Quote