Thread: Rant Thread II
View Single Post
Old 03-29-2009, 07:18 AM   #79
Annwyn

My cousin is annoying as fuck.
His mother has dumped him on our shoulders because she's putting an end to her abusive relationship and she said that it'll take a few months to file a divorce and find a place of her own.
The kid is war obsessed! He has all these army toys! Tanks and soldiers and he keeps on playing with them and making explosion noises, even when we tell him to make less noise.
I couldn't bare him for a week, and now he's staying here for a whole two fucking months!
I hate the little turd!
He keeps on going into my room, even when there's a sign on it that clearly says "Keep Out!", and moves my stuff around!
I am so tempted to print off another sign with Jack Skellington on it. Jack Skellington scares him shitless.
And to top it all off, my Lecturer has asked us to type up all our notes for tomorrow. She asked us yesterday. She said "Oh, it'll only take you a couple of hours to do" Yeah right.
Half a years worth of notes typed up in three hours in a particular format? If she wanted it typed, she should have asked us to type it all up when she started giving us notes!
The infuritating BITCH!
Annwyn is offline   Reply With Quote