Thread: Rant Thread II
View Single Post
Old 04-16-2012, 01:49 PM   #7206
CuckooTuli

You cried at The Princess and the Frog? Jesus rollerblading Christ, you really are in a bad way. I mean, Up, The Girl in the Fireplace, Wallace from The Wire - those I get. Those just mean you're not like secretly a Terminator or anything. But The Princess and the Frog? That just makes me want to give you hug and make you a sammich.

I think you're doing the right thing. If you guys weren't so close, it wouldn't really matter so much if anything went wrong; but since you're sure that you want her in your life whether as a friend or, potentially, a girlfriend, it's worth holding out until you know for a fact that you're not going to start weeping over your ex in the middle of a date or anything.
"Friends are allowed to make mistakes. The enemy is not allowed to make mistakes because his whole existence is a mistake, and we suffer from it. But the women's liberation front and gay liberation front are our friends, they are our potential allies, and we need as many allies as possible.” - Huey Newton
CuckooTuli is offline   Reply With Quote