Thread: Dragonborn
View Single Post
Old 03-27-2013, 05:35 PM   #13
Versus

Most of my mods are cosmetic or drastically overhauling stuff, but here are some I think you'd like that don't change the game much.

Winter is coming - Adds big ass cloaks and hoods that are craftable and on NPC leveled list. Wet and cold will actually make NPCs equip them in the appropriate weather.

Footprints - Adds footprints to everybody that walks in snow/ash.

Enhanced Night Skyrim - Makes the night sky look fucking gorgeous. I have increased star density and blue galaxies that are turned up really bright, but mixed with darker lightning mods so I get that really cool black landscape/dark blue night sky effect.

Lightning During Thunderstorms - Just like it sounds. Pretty great.

Realistic needs and diseases - A VERY unobtrusive to game play hunger/thirst/sleep mod that goes great with Frostfall. Recommend that you use it without fast travel because it can get annoying.

W.A.T.E.R. - A water texture and mold revision. Looks great.

Static MESH Improvement - Makes things like chairs and fruit bowls ect. look 3 dimensional.

Better Vampires - GET

Predator Vision - Fun mod that adds heat vision and night eye to vampires, werewolves, and Khajit.

Auto unequip Ammo - Switching from A crossbow or Bow takes off your quiver automatically.

Birds - YES. BIRDS. IN FLOCKS.

SKSE Hotkeys - Because fuck the fucking favorites menu.

Convenient Horses - Really great. Gives horses an inventory, follows can use and fight on horses when you do, Horses don't attack everything in a 1000 mile radius.

Ultimate Follower Overhaul - GET.
Had me creepin' 'round corners, homie sleepin' in my vest.

-Breathin, Tupac.
Versus is offline   Reply With Quote