Thread: Rant Thread II
View Single Post
Old 02-28-2012, 09:20 AM   #6998
Grausamkeit

Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by Murder.Of.Crows View Post
Sooo tired. Spent all my energy dancing in front of my computer listening to The Faint. Now I'm about to pass out on the keyboard.
You make me smile, love! ^_^

MissC, I hope your day gets better. You need rest, hun.

Saya, I don't know what to say about your situation, hun. Extend your hand and see what happens. Then you won't live with that heart-wrenching regret of doing nothing. *hugz* I still harbor a lot of resentment toward my grandfather because his neglect was a huge factor in my Grandmother's decline before she died.

So, today I biked a few blocks and back(job hunting) and dammit am I out of shape!! I haven't been exercising since all the divorce crap started. I have free time until I find a job. Might as well get my lazy ass in gear. I've been losing weight because I have no appetite since my ex got the kids(all because of the length of time they've been in the autism program in Alvin). It sucks because it's not something I can fix. I'm not a bad mother and I don't have a drug problem that quitting would help raise my chances of having my kids. It's completely out of my power and makes me feel defeated. Fuck.

Peaches, give me some real world perspective on how much worse it is to live in a warzone. Please?

...I've been accused of folly by a fool. ~Antigone

Grausamkeit is offline   Reply With Quote