View Single Post
Old 08-20-2009, 01:50 PM   #70
Alan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paradoxial_oblivion View Post
so alan, im guessing your one of those im gother than all teh other goths type of person
I'm not a goth anymore. That you keep thinking this is a GOTH problem just shows how fucking immature you are.
Quote:
well you know what by different i was saying different from the normal average person, not that im unique or that no one has said or done the things i've done or even will do but that i identify with a group of people who as a whole are set apart from the norem
But you ARE precisely as the norm expects. Your whole attempts at separating yourself have been predicted before you even were potty trained. Social deviancy is as much a part of the status quo as conformity. Why would you ever think your lame attempts of finding an identity through shitty clothing would be any different?
Quote:
people like you are the rotten spot of the sub culture you push others down just to promote yourself.
People like me are just assholes that read a sociology book and think they understand the world.
Yes, I'm belittling myself, because even if I were so, your attempt at defining me miserably fail to even approach me.
Quote:
i mean you actually just spent the time to quote a bunch of small part and tear me apart piece by piece or so you think.
It doesn't take that long. I've spent two minutes with this one.
Quote:
but in reality your showing everyone exactly why we wont get anywhere.
We who? Goths? Are goths the victims of systematic driscrimination? Are goths arrested more than the average white male? Were you raised below the poverty level?
SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU BOURGEOIS VICTIM-WANNABE FUCK!
Quote:
because as long as egotistical stuck up assholes like you, are running around insulting and trying to bring down people that are probably more connected with you than teh average joe, we will never get anywhere.
I'm egotistical?
YOU'RE the one comparing your 'struggles' to those of minorities. My people earn two cents per pound of tomatoes they pick. Don't fucking bitch to me like you're fucking Martin Luther King Jr.
Alan is offline   Reply With Quote